• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evans wants to play with an "elite QB"

This team will be ruthlessly used to up FA's prices with other teams this year...if their agents are smart. 

Why would you overpay someone who doesn't want to win? And yes that is what coming here would mean. It's lose-lose on the top tier guys. They should be targeting guys who need to prove themselves or need playing time or both. The top shelf guys are a waste of time. 

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Waldo said:

This team will be ruthlessly used to up FA's prices with other teams this year...if their agents are smart. 

Why would you overpay someone who doesn't want to win? And yes that is what coming here would mean. It's lose-lose on the top tier guys. They should be targeting guys who need to prove themselves or need playing time or both. The top shelf guys are a waste of time. 

Again, players do not care about winning when it comes to free agency. they want guaranteed money and comfort. Evans could have gone to the Chiefs if he really wanted to win,  but guess what, he just wanted to stay in Tampa and get the bag 

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

Again, players do not care about winning when it comes to free agency. they want guaranteed money and comfort. Evans could have gone to the Chiefs if he really wanted to win,  but guess what, he just wanted to stay in Tampa and get the bag 

one thing nice about the 2343294 former athlete podcasts that are all over the place.  They talk about stuff.  The would you have rather have a ring or get paid X.  Almost all these dudes are taking the cash. 

I mean, unless you are legitimately chasing all time positioning in books of NFL history.....most are just taking the biggest check. 

2 hours ago, Stingray3030 said:

Dude literally won the MVP in back-to-back seasons 2 years ago...then 1 season and an injury 😆

So 3 seasons ago he was elite? I just said that. 

Edited by PootieNunu

53 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

So 3 seasons ago he was elite? I just said that. 

Clearly I was joking, but you may need some math help.  3 seasons ago was 2021.....he won the MVP....only 2 seasons have happened since was back to back MVP.

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

Did you not read about the part of using the Panthers to get a better deal with other teams? They can still get paid and not be on a 2 win team.

47 minutes ago, Stingray3030 said:

Clearly I was joking, but you may need some math help.  3 seasons ago was 2021.....he won the MVP....only 2 seasons have happened since was back to back MVP.

2021 was three seasons ago....

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Poo 1

31 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No Evans. No Higgins.

What's the backup plan?

It was always going to be draft for us. It might now be what some of us want but it's the only path due to decisions that have already been made.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Mike Williams?

I mean thats a name and hed be closer to home. Injury history, but who else is willing and talented? I swear the panthers need 5 WRs and 2 PS future guys. Adam is 34 and mingo is still learning.