• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First top-30 visit scheduled!

It was hard to see his route running in that video==lotta deep balls.  Some body catching.  DId not see a great catch (Caleb Williams on target) in the bunch.  Good when play breaks down and gets open. 

Surely Jerry Rice has taught the kid to be a great route runner.  Teams seemed to play soft zones vs. USC

• Beer 1

He does seem like a good mid-round prospect.

He looks like he's got his dad's deceptive speed.  The guy didn't really run fast on the watch, but man did he catch a lot of deep balls.

We do need a deep threat, but at the same time I question whether we have a QB who can throw those routes.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, BrianS said:

He does seem like a good mid-round prospect.

He looks like he's got his dad's deceptive speed.  The guy didn't really run fast on the watch, but man did he catch a lot of deep balls.

We do need a deep threat, but at the same time I question whether we have a QB who can throw those routes.

Imagine if we draft Sanders next year. Deon’s son throwing to Jerry’s. 

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

That’d be a cool novelty. If he’s made it this far he must enjoy the game and has handled the pressure of being a kid…a baby GOAT? Hehe

I see what you did there.  That was a a baaaaaad joke.

• Beer 1