• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to Dan Morgan

Kick

I feel encouraged for 2024, knowing we now have someone in management who has personal knowledge of what is needed for a successful franchise.

It's time to get rid of the "dead weight", Buts have warmed the bench too long!!!

"KEEP POUNDING"

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO!

Man y'all gotta let this stuff play out. We been hoping for change since Tepper took over. Each year ends in disappointment.

Cmon guys just stop with the hope.

It’s the circle of fandom. Can’t control it so might as well be optimistic. I’m hopefully but also not really investing any time into the draft or watching many games this season unless we are showing sparks. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

What's it to you if people have hope? Does it hurt you or somehow negatively effect you?

You want someone telling you what to do or how to feel about the team?

You're doing no one a service by trying to get them to stop.

Sorry boss keep believing.

I love it. Best chance we've got of getting back to a place of respect is for him and Canales to work out and I think both are the right guys for the job.

You all better hope it works out because if it doesn't we're probably never going to get there.

We won't have another chance other than now to feel ok about the team if we fall on our face again. Might as well try to jump on the hope wagon while it's new and the wheels haven't fallen off.

• Pie 2

Like I said in the other thread, I'm still waiting on a watershed moment. Thus far, I haven't really seen enough to delineate between the way Morgan has done things and Fitterer did things. I'm not saying that it won't come, but it's likely going to take more time and more opportunities.

I mean, cycling in and cycling out glorified bench warmers is very ordinary, and tagging a star player is not groundbreaking. I probably gotta see an obvious break from the status quo before I praise or cuss Morgan, and draft results and other acquisitions may or may not be part of that equation. 

Edited by top dawg

37 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Like I said in the other thread, I'm still waiting on a watershed moment. Thus far, I haven't really seen enough to delineate between the way Morgan has done things and Fitterer did things. I'm not saying that it won't come, but it's likely going to take more time and more opportunities.

I mean, cycling in and cycling out glorified bench warmers is very ordinary, and tagging a star player is not groundbreaking. I probably gotta see an obvious break from the status quo before I praise or cuss Morgan, and draft results and other acquisitions may or may not be part of that equation. 

Am I missing something? All he has done is extend JJ and tag Burns so he doesn’t walk for free? 
Beane loved him and Buffalo did great when he was there with Beane. Fitt loved him and we were awful with Fitt. Hopefully he can see the what the difference was. I’ll say this as a positive, Buffalo’s draft haven’t been as good since he left for what’s it’s worth…

7 hours ago, Kick said:

I feel encouraged for 2024, knowing we now have someone in management who has personal knowledge of what is needed for a successful franchise.

It's time to get rid of the "dead weight", Buts have warmed the bench too long!!!

"KEEP POUNDING"

We are going to suck this season there is no way around it. 

I have hope they could be the right guys, but we are still going to suck the upcoming season. 

5 hours ago, rayzor said:

I love it. Best chance we've got of getting back to a place of respect is for him and Canales to work out and I think both are the right guys for the job.

You all better hope it works out because if it doesn't we're probably never going to get there.

We won't have another chance other than now to feel ok about the team if we fall on our face again. Might as well try to jump on the hope wagon while it's new and the wheels haven't fallen off.

Our chances are already fading hard if we're being honest. Morgan and Canales got the jobs in no small part because they very likely got feedback that bigger fish had less than zero interest. We're down two scores inside the two minute warning with no timeouts needing a score and an onside kick recover just to have a shot.