• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

On 3/21/2024 at 6:24 PM, Bear Hands said:

Ooooh.  If I'm being honest, I like Pearsall a bit more due to his toughness and slightly larger frame. 

They are both right in line w/route running and quickness. 

But Pearsall is so fast at beating zone.  McConkey missing some time last year doesn't concern me, but that is also something to factor in.  Pearsall doesn't shy from contact at all, and with that said hasn't been banged up.  Just a tough and rather spunky dude that's improved every year.  I've seen a fiesty-Godwin comp which I think is really appropriate.    

On 3/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Had to have a stent put in because they found a 95% blockage in my left descending artery. I'm told that particular blockage kills a lot of people, so I'm lucky.

Currently dealing with low blood oxygen. They haven't been able to figure out the cause yet so I'm on oxygen a lot and my energy isn't so great.

To top it all off, my vision isn't so good right now. Likely will have to have cataract surgery sometime soon.

So not online much still pulling for the team.

Best wishes and keep pounding everybody 🙂

Even though you've been my arch nemesis- Keep Pounding Brother!

...CPsinceDay1 

On 3/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Had to have a stent put in because they found a 95% blockage in my left descending artery. I'm told that particular blockage kills a lot of people, so I'm lucky.

Currently dealing with low blood oxygen. They haven't been able to figure out the cause yet so I'm on oxygen a lot and my energy isn't so great.

To top it all off, my vision isn't so good right now. Likely will have to have cataract surgery sometime soon.

Get well soon! 

On 3/27/2024 at 1:09 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

All the best to you in recovery 

We were asking about you.  We have had little to argue against without your opinions being posted on here.  In fact, I'd say we have been in agreement.  We need the conflict that you bring!!

Seriously--glad to see you are back

The Dallas Morning News reports Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is wanted “in connection with a major (car) accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas.”
“A vehicle believed to be registered or leased to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m.,” officials told the paper. Follow-up reports have specified Rice is believed to have been involved in a street race that resulted in a six-car pileup. Not good. He has apparently yet to be found as of Sunday morning. Rice will undoubtedly link up with officials Easter Sunday, but that could be just the beginning of his troubles in the matter. Stay tuned.

On 3/31/2024 at 4:50 PM, Lame Duck said:

The Dallas Morning News reports Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is wanted “in connection with a major (car) accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas.”
“A vehicle believed to be registered or leased to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m.,” officials told the paper. Follow-up reports have specified Rice is believed to have been involved in a street race that resulted in a six-car pileup. Not good. He has apparently yet to be found as of Sunday morning. Rice will undoubtedly link up with officials Easter Sunday, but that could be just the beginning of his troubles in the matter. Stay tuned.

That was crazy. Running from a hit and run would appear to be a felony, especially with all the camera footage and I’m sure injuries occurred. Running with “bags of guns” from the report I saw is crazy.

I didn’t watch the game live didn’t much care about it (and don’t know what he did in the game) but Kelce has been a guy no one had an answer for in the playoffs. For years now.

Edited by strato