• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. Diggs is hella talented but he seems genuinely disliked everywhere he goes.

WR is the most diva position next to QB and the one thing we need to do here is get top talent but avoid bringing in divas.

Edited by CPF4LIFE

47 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

WR is the most diva position next to QB and the one thing we need to do here is get top talent but avoid bringing in divas.

Honestly even moreso than QB. Always has been. I don't know what it is about the WR position that attracts divas but most of the divas in the game play WR. And yeah, Smitty was one. We love him because he was OUR diva.

I hate the Nat'l media sometimes. Once again excuses for Josh Allen.

The #1 topic for ESPN and Fox Sports this morning is "Has Buffalo failed Josh Allen".

Can you imagine Cam getting that type of support from the media back in his day? I guess this is why I can't really stand the Josh Allen hype. People just want this guy to succeed so bad. The excuses he gets every year is insane. Now that they traded the cancer Diggs away now Buffalo has failed Allen. You can't make this stuff up!

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The #1 topic for ESPN and Fox Sports this morning is "Has Buffalo failed Josh Allen".

Can you imagine Cam getting that type of support from the media back in his day? I guess this is why I can't really stand the Josh Allen hype. People just want this guy to succeed so bad. The excuses he gets every year is insane. Now that they traded the cancer Diggs away now Buffalo has failed Allen. You can't make this stuff up!

the national media has teams and players it loves and then it has some that it loves to pile on. that's one thing to consider when you are looking at the national panther narrative being spun and why we shouldn't care what they say. none of it should be taken very seriously.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I wouldn't necessarily stop watching it, just understand that what they say about the panthers might be uninformed and come with a certain narrative that they've attached themselves to.

But this is also true with a lot of other teams out there. What we see about other teams might not be right, either. 

One thing that you will notice is that sometimes you will have people who are hard up for attention who will try to jump on whatever narrative is being spun at the time and see if they can ride whatever wave is going there. Often these chumps will be a few days or a week late to the party hoping for some residual wake from those waves in case someone still cares about that one thing. 

last week i think it was merriman or some other clown that was trying to jump on some little wake about us. it's all just noise to push aside.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, rayzor said:

the national media has teams and players it loves and then it has some that it loves to pile on. that's one thing to consider when you are looking at the national panther narrative being spun and why we shouldn't care what they say. none of it should be taken very seriously.

Yeah I remember you told me this before. I guess it will take me some time to just stop completely watching it. I'm starting to listen to podcasts more. They seem to do a better job than these Nat'l tv debate shows.

It's crazy how they push narratives for certain players.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Gear up, our very own Bryce Young can do no wrong and is given all the excuses in the world already. 

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, Manna said:

Gear up, our very own Bryce Young can do no wrong and is given all the excuses in the world already. 

ummm…wut? the BY haters are far larger in number and far more vocal and obnoxious than the BY champions 

Edited by Mother Grabber
  • Pie 3

9 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

ummm…wut? the BY haters are far larger in number and far more vocal and obnoxious than the BY champions 

Ironically the same people you refer to as "champions" were very loud in their declarations that CJ Stroud was a bust back in August when he a threw a pick in preseason.

• Flames 1

11 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

Put me in the disappointed first year camp but open to new information in 2024

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Ironically the same people you refer to as "champions" were very loud in their declarations that CJ Stroud was a bust back in August when he a threw a pick in preseason.

don’t see them ruining every thread with BY hate. you can’t get more than a few posts into any thread before someone pisses the same tired venomous post about Young.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

don’t see them ruining every thread with BY hate. you can’t get more than a few posts into any thread before someone pisses the same tired venomous post about Young.

That will change when Bryce Young rolls into camp and actually shows us something to be hopeful about. Like an actual deep ball connection. Which is kinda important if one wants to be a franchise QB let alone a starting QB for long. We can only hope.