• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Giants looking to trade for Brian Burns

They just paid 150 million to a liability in the run game. Not average. Not mediocre. A liability. I wouldn't pay that either. It's not Morgan's fault Fitterer didn't take the Rams deal. He has to take what he can. He could have let him walk for nothing. The Hunt acquisition would have wiped out the comp 3rd next year. So a 2nd and 5th isnt bad when compared to nothing.

• Pie 5

did yall watch the bears game this year? The game we would have won despite having no fuging offense if we had even a semblance of a pass rush? 

We now have the worst offense in the league and the worst pass rush in the league. Undisputed. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Never hire anyone that posts on this fuging forum again. Scout, GM, or otherwise. Anyone that reads and posts here at any point in their lives is most likely too susceptible to group think.

Holy poo they just gave Burns away. 

I mean there are people here who could have done a better job the last few years.

Not trading for Sam Darnold was a pretty obvious one.

1 minute ago, Coheed said:

Not happy with this trade/our new status as the new factory of sadness but

giants paying burns 30 mil per year doesnt mean he’s actually worth 30 mil per year, it means the giants are willing to pay him 30 mil per year.  Absolutely blows to lose him but he def ain’t worth what he wanted. 

The point isn't that he's worth that much money, it's that if someone was willing to apy him that much, then we should have been getting more in return for him

We got fleeced, period, no way around it, 3rd time in 2 years.

4 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

You guys should check out Giants fans right now. 

They just made a 5-year commitment to pay a guy 30 million per season who can't defend the run and averages 8-9 sacks annually (and gave up draft capitol to get him)

There were no winners in this trade, you all should relax.

Burns won it

And in general, we knew they were going to decimate the defense to support their offensive folly. They didn’t use the word ‘decimate’, that’s mine. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The money is the issue.  Now we can get a WR,  Brian is not worth $30m per for 5 years.  Burns, in Morgan's opinion, was not a dawg and I am guessing that he did not see him as a 3-down OLB.

We have YGM and Barno and will likely add an Edge now.  With the cap savings, we can also add 2 more need positions.  I am disappointed, but I am not blaming Morgan.  BB was damaged goods here, and teams were aware.

You all should listen to this fellow. 

• Pie 5

Just now, SOJA said:

did yall watch the bears game this year? The game we would have won despite having no fuging offense if we had even a semblance of a pass rush? 

We now have the worst offense in the league and the worst pass rush in the league. Undisputed. 

Who's starting as of right now? DJ Johnson and Barno? LOL

• Pie 1