• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Never liked him, never liked the pick, but got damn this isn't good after Burns was shipped off.

This might be an all-time awful pass rush.

Who's worse WR group or Edge group?

Does 84 year old thielen pulled out a win over spider-lite Brano?? Is Haynes a FA...hmm 

Jesus this is a new low, 2011 bobcat low....

• Pie 1

Just now, ColumbusCounty said:

Haynes is a FA I think.. 

DJ Johnson is all that is left. 

DJ Johnson is literally the worst pick the panthers ever made. Worse than pickles. Worse than Armanti…. Okay maybe not worse than armanti. Worse than a long snapper in the 4th. Man I hate this team. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Luvu and Burns accounted for most of the Panthers pass rush outside of Brown. Yetur wasn't good, but he was supplemental and somewhat developing.

I expect Brown to look very poor next year and Panthers fans calling to trade him instead of pay him.

I am guessing Brown is probably gonna get moved at some point.

Just now, Basbear said:

Does 84 year old thielen pulled out a win over spider-lite Brano?? Is Haynes a FA...hmm 

It's a tossup. The EDGE group is non-existent, the WR group is awful, the tight-ends are a joke, the secondary a single player being injured from being cast-offs and undrafted free agents, the linebacker group is made of one old injured guy and who-da-fugs, oh and the offensive line is still trash. 

Panthers fans loved throwing the blame around last year everywhere except where it needed to go, when the offense cant score more than 7 points and the defense is giving up 30 every game we know where its going. Evero should just quit right now. Lol

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Well, we have WRs. They might not be much but we do have them. We don't have an edge group. lol

2 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

DJ Johnson is literally the worst pick the panthers ever made. Worse than pickles. Worse than Armanti…. Okay maybe not worse than armanti. Worse than a long snapper in the 4th. Man I hate this team. 

Yeah we have no one ahead of him and I'd still give it a 50/50 he even makes it out of camp.  Same goes for Jammie and Zavala.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I am guessing Brown is probably gonna get moved at some point.

At this point I don't doubt it. However, I don't think this is how a team should be re-built. The process works if you can maintain a mix of veterans with talent and draft well. Moving on from every player that has an ounce of talent for draft picks and overpaid free agents isn't going to do anything but put the team in a further hole. Except this time the new front office will has nothing but sunk-cost to work with. A dangerous thing that we've seen happen with other teams.