• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Enter at your own risk - breakdown of giveaways

CRA

26 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Pretty much. We are still trying to scrape the crap off our boots so it's not over.

This is the only franchise that could try and sit down to scrape the $hit off its boots and wind up sitting in $hit, and then after realizing they were sitting in $hit and tried to get up, put their hand in $hit as well. So what was JUST $hit on our boots is now $hit on our jeans and our hand. That’s the Panthers in a nutshell. 

• Pie 3

The people responsible for those moves are no longer here. Thinking we needed to lock up the core of a 2-15 team was also NOT the move. Would have been nice to have more ammo for this draft but we don't. We are finally doing what we should have done the year they cut Cam Newton. Tear it all down.

The only thing that still bothers me is that the Teppers still have not learned their lesson to stfu and let the people they hired do their jobs without them chiming in with their wonderful football IQ. I pray they stay the fug out of the draft and let the coaches/scouts do their jobs. We can't afford a shitty draft after all of these moves we just made

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

The people responsible for those moves are no longer here. Thinking we needed to lock up the core of a 2-15 team was also NOT the move. Would have been nice to have more ammo for this draft but we don't. We are finally doing what we should have done the year they cut Cam Newton. Tear it all down.

The only thing that still bothers me is that the Teppers still have not learned their lesson to stfu and let the people they hired do their jobs without them chiming in with their wonderful football IQ. I pray they stay the fug out of the draft and let the coaches/scouts do their jobs. We can't afford a shitty draft after all of these moves we just made

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

9 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I mean that’s not even factual. It’s considering a trade we didn’t make as a trade, which is stupid. Almost as stupid as the sum of the trades and trade refusals in hindsight. 

And counting Burns as a one year rental but not including the compensation we got for actually trading him.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

And for sprinkles on top we hired the right hand man of the GM that did most of that.  Next tier logic

I'm sure you would say the same about Brandon Beane who was right hand man for Gettleman and Hurney. Who was also a guy Morgan learned under.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

are they still talking? thats not good. why do rich turds think they can pick prospects? it really blows my mind. its like how did you get rich doing stuff you are 100% clueless on? i dont mind an owner wanting to be a fly on the wall and trying to learn but if you literally know nothing about football then sit there and let your people do their damn jobs. guess he's insecure that he doesnt know even how to hire people so hes micromanaging. 

9 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Uhh...

image.png.a47649ee3ee55b75c263556026e667c3.png