• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Diontae Johnson to the Panthers

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

He apparently has some tude issues but what good WR doesn’t?

I think that’s largely why we got him.  Steelers have been trying to deal him for some time.  I don’t have a problem with some attitude….not sure we really have the leadership to handle that type guy presently though.   But he needs to produce and behave to land his next gig so that likely helps with this rental. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Theilen’s YAC ability is just horrific vs the field.  It is really going to limit the offense having him live in the slot another year 

100%

He needs to be a 3rd or 4th option possession guy to move the sticks only. Him being our #1 option last season was a sad state of affairs. 

Just now, CRA said:

I think that’s largely why we got him.  Steelers have been trying to deal him for some time.  I don’t have a problem with some attitude….not sure we really have the leadership to handle that type guy presently though.   But he needs to produce and behave to land his next gig so that likely helps with this rental. 

Yeah it all depends on what kind of attitude he has. If he wants to be the best on the field on every play that's good attitude.  If he is just a diva wanting to be the highest paid ever without earning it that's bad attitude. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Agree…and he cost us next to nothing knowing Donte was being released.  

Edited by Shocker

52 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Added bonus Diontae is actually 5'10" 180 so we'll get a real world assessment of BY's size in camp. Settle the size mystery once and for all

We really need some sort of event where all the draft prospects can come together and get official measurements by unbiased third parties without shoes, etc. and then all the teams and fans can get the real official information. They could call it something like “The Compound” because it all happens in one designated place. Or maybe “The Merger” because they’re all coming together. Just spitballing, we can keep working on the name. Until then, I guess we’ll just have to keep relying on methods like this or waste up photos with female reporters to determine height.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1