• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Combs shots fired

Combs said exactly what most fans, including myself, were thinking.  I refuse to get excited for this team until the Panthers start playing competitive football.  

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Not speaking for me.  He comes across as a casual fan.  Which there's nothing wrong with.

Im watching the entire interview. He’s not casual. Been going to games since the team started.

I bet he’s on this board.

He’s speaking truth though.

Told a ‘missed opportunities’ joke that went over everyone’s head..lol.

• Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Bill Cowher says we haven't been able to find our qb since Cam left

Hard to find your QB when you have no real offensive philosophy. Rhule was always looking for the guy he could fix and become NFL coaching god, kind of some narcissistic hero complex thing that was never going to work. Then we had Reich and we all saw how that went. The QBs we have had have all played better after leaving here, leading me to conclude that the coaching and offense was a far more significant part of the problem than just the QB. 

• Beer 2

54 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Canales who

I mean, he ain't wrong.  Any hype around Canales or Morgan at this current stage....is just true fandom willing to block out some basics we wouldn't be doing for any of the other 31 teams. 

• Beer 2

Just now, rayzor said:

who's truth?

Did you watch the full interview or just that one little clip on twitter?

Speaking of the clip…Canales did have the 20th ranked offense. Worst run game I believe.

7 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Im watching the entire interview. He’s not casual. Been going to games since the team started.

I bet he’s on this board.

He’s speaking truth though.

Told a ‘missed opportunities’ joke that went over everyone’s head..lol.

Luke Combs is probably a huddler.  I'm going with iplayedCaminMadden

• Pie 1

It's a non homer take nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks. Some people want to look at it glass half full others are in show me then we'll talk mode. I get it completely. But we all want the same thing.

• Beer 2

Just now, PantherFanInPhilly said:

So people are upset with Luke Combs for saying he's not impressed or too excited about Canales being hired for the HC job? 

Head scratcher. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

who's truth?

I mean…watching the team the last few years how have they not seemed dysfunctional and clueless. We’re all hoping they finally got it right but you’d have to admit it’s been scattershot since Cam got hurt and worse since Tepper came in.  I like what they’ve done so far this offseason but we mishandled Burns, Cmac and DJ so it’s hard to blame fan frustration