• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shawne Merriman shots fired

AceMan

I mean, this one is sort of funny after the back and forth about how we got no fans in the stadium

OP somehow leaving Cam Jordan out of the call out.  He is the one that got Merriman started.   Division rivals just straight up clowning us out in the open.  That's the bigger diss. 

• Pie 1

This is hilarious.

I know most of you don't care about what the Nat'l media says, but man it sucks when they clown us. We have become that new punching bag team. I have seen numerous people just flat out call Tepper the worst owner in sports. And yes we deserve every bit of it. That clown has to go.

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, this one is sort of funny after the back and forth about how we got no fans in the stadium

OP somehow leaving Cam Jordan out of the call out.  He is the one that got Merriman started.   Division rivals just straight up clowning us out in the open.  That's the bigger diss. 

it's march. no games. not sure he understands that.

18 minutes ago, rayzor said:

it's march. no games. not sure he understands that.

I think he was referencing some of those bleak pictures from games last year at the end.   The type games Thomas Davis was sleeping through.  I mean, I can't stand the dude.  I did chuckle at him helping us out in that pic though.