• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Draft Wish List

7 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

If a QB falls to 33 we will get to trade back and hopefully get 4 players in rounds 2-3

I don't agree if it's a huge fall. Like 33 to 50 and 60 or something. Having 2 picks in top 40 is incredibly valuable you won't have the same options later in R2 or in R3

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

They arent permanent solutions.  Both will be 27/28 when the season starts. So they will be relatively old by the time they're contracts are done. In 3-4 years. We also still need a permanent solution at center. We also struggled mightily with guard injuries in the past year+.

I guess you could change Barton to whatever player you think would be best at Center. Ideally with the last 2nd rounder or the 3rd. Center is so important that I wouldn't mind getting it with our first pick.

I wouldn't even be mad if they traded both 2nd round picks to get Jackson Powers Johnson who is widely regarded as the best Center prospect in the draft. Nobody thinks he'll drop to the 2nd round.  But if he does he should be the pick imo.

I don't know man I think we need to start feeling other spots on the roster. We can draft a another guard in the later rounds.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, chknwing said:

Round 3 RB  Braelon Allen - Really Really want this guy.  Miss the days of the bowling ball run you over type RB.

"human wrecking ball" that's a decent catcher and good in pass protection??? Yes Please. I know we have more pressing needs, but I'm with you. I love a punishing RB!

• Pie 1

If I'm taking my wishlist to a mock draft then per pff:

33: Keon Coleman (WR)... Speaks for itself. 

39: Malachi Corley (WR)... Explosion

65: Van Pran (C).. Corbett insurance/skill set to become a starter.

101: Jeremiah Trotter Jr (LB)...Going off potential. Good bloodline

141: Audric Estime or Allen  (RB)....  The powerback we lack

142: Jahiem Bell or Jared Wiley(TE)... Keon, Estime and Wiley/Bell 4th qtr in the redzone... that's work. 

240: Austin Reed (QB)...Get Canales around him and let him learn. Why not take a late flyer. 

Only one reach which is what we normally do anyway. And after that draft, the offense should be fixed. It's on Bryce at that point. 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:41 PM, chknwing said:

Round 2 WR Xavier Worthy or Keon Coleman

Round 2 C Zach Frazier

Round 3 RB  Braelon Allen - Really Really want this guy.  Miss the days of the bowling ball run you over type RB.

These super speed guys haven’t lasted and neither have the big slow guys.

Braelon Allen has been on my radar for a while.  He is a straight line bruiser with very good long speed.  Hips aren’t great but he can catch a little.  Big man with power…do want

Edited by Shocker

On 3/13/2024 at 7:41 PM, chknwing said:

Round 2 WR Xavier Worthy or Keon Coleman

Round 2 C Zach Frazier

Estime or Allen, I'd be happy with either.

I see a lot of rankings and comments knocking Troy Franklin but he would be a great pick at 33 or 39.  Track star with good hands and a star mentality.  Needs to get bigger but he can work on that.
Not a big McConkey fan and there just something about AD Mitchell that worries me.  He is an elite talent but just doesn’t come across as lead guy.

Really like Payton Wilson and Cade Stover.  I hear you @Byrdman4real

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Estime or Allen, I'd be happy with either.

I think Estime has better vision, but Allen just trucks over people. Gonna be great in short yardage.  no more bringing in Dalton.

• Pie 1