• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Williams rumor

11 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Has social media likes and follows ever lead to a signing? Not being a smart ass, actually curious. Where there is delusion, there is hope. 

I’m sure the law of probability means it’s happened at some point but Ive never bought into this kind of speculation and dot connecting. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's the guy I want us to sign. Tall and fast can also be a jump ball target.

What's the downside?

The downside is we spend $10 million a year or more on a WR who can’t stay healthy

I pointed it out in another thread the other day, you can’t look at his games played as an indicator of his health, as he’s long been unable to finish games and/or used as a decoy because he was banged up.

Removing his rookie season and this past year when he got hurt in the 3rd game, he’s played about 75 career games and had 2 or fewer catches in I think it was 26 of them.  And that’s because of how often he can’t finish games or because he was mostly used as a decoy.

He’s a GREAT player when healthy, problem is he rarely is

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

The downside is we spend $10 million a year or more on a WR who can’t stay healthy

I pointed it out in another thread the other day, you can’t look at his games played as an indicator of his health, as he’s long been unable to finish games and/or used as a decoy because he was banged up.

Removing his rookie season and this past year when he got hurt in the 3rd game, he’s played about 75 career games and had 2 or fewer catches in I think it was 26 of them.  And that’s because of how often he can’t finish games or because he was mostly used as a decoy.

He’s a GREAT player when healthy, problem is he rarely is

We don't agree a lot, but you make a good point here. I can't really disagree with you on this one.