• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints sign Chase Young

I don't know whether its secondary to injuries or effort but Chase Young should be better than he is. With us signing Wonnum we already have our young upside swing guy, I actually prefer Clowney as an established vet on the other side 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, rayzor said:

wouldn't hate having him come back. should have kept him instead of Burns. 

oh if reddick gets cut sign him immediately. He was our best defensive player a few years ago. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I don't know whether its secondary to injuries or effort but Chase Young should be better than he is. With us signing Wonnum we already have our young upside swing guy, I actually prefer Clowney as an established vet on the other side 

I don't know if I'd go that far.  Its possible he blows up, but he's more realistically a replacement level edge player.

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, Prowler2k18 said:

You said it.  Too inconsistent for me. Same for Clowney. Both overhyped underachievers. I’d rather find another pass rusher in the draft.

We might do both.  Get a guy like Clowney for immediate performance, and a young guy to develop for the future.    Depends on how much Clowney wants, and if he wants to play for us.  

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

We might do both.  Get a guy like Clowney for immediate performance, and a young guy to develop for the future.    Depends on how much Clowney wants, and if he wants to play for us.  

Wouldn’t mind tag of it happened. With Chase Young out of the picture, that’s certainly a possibility. Glad the Saints helped us with that one.