• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since the panthers.com bot is banned: Dan Morgan Speaks

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

i forgot it was banned. 

i might try to lift it leading up to the draft.

Or people can bookmark Panthersdotcom and check things out for themselves, like I do.  If folks want to link meaningful content, great.  We just don't need every fluff piece that pops up over there being spammed here.

I enjoy the bot ban.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Doomed to fail I fear. 

Probably, but there is a nice Venn diagram overlap between roster building for Bryce and for a future successor QB.  The ‘friction’ is the degree to which skill players are drafted or signed specifically for a Bryce ‘small ball’ game plan.  Just a SWAG but, perhaps 2-3 skill players (2 WR, 1 RB) would not translate well to a more traditional game plan on offense.  Player fit is more of a continuum, rather than a binary yes or no.

Edited by bythenbrs

50 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

It's never going to happen, but I wish they'd address the elephant in the room.

Instead it's all about "trying to build around Bryce". Doomed to fail I fear. 

So far I think the roster moves on offense thus far would help almost any young QB.  That being said if BY doesn't show something this year I'm pretty sure (or at least extremely hopeful) we are looking for a QB next April

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

"We can't continue to keep giving draft capital away for players."

Thank you Dan Morgan. We've traded away

• 2021 sixth-round pick
  • 2022 second-round and fourth rock pick
  • 2023 first round swap, second, and third-round pick
  • 2024 first overall pick
  • 2025 second round pick
  • DJ Moore

fug Matt Rhule and Scott Fitterer for hamstringing this franchise time and time again. 

I said this back in 2020 when we traded for Darnold. Why do we continue to give up picks for potential QB's?

Then we go and trade up to number one to draft one and will probably be drafting another at number one next year. The amount of wasted talent we've had via loss of draft picks is exponential. 

57 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

It was on twitter so I don’t know if it’s true, but did anyone else read that we haven’t decided on Horns 5th year option yet? 

This is correct, the one thing going for Horn is that the 5th year corner option is pretty cheap relatively.

• Pie 1