• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since the panthers.com bot is banned: Dan Morgan Speaks

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i forgot it was banned. 

i might try to lift it leading up to the draft.

Yea, last year it was not a good place or time for the bot to post positive spinoff of the turd on field product we got to witness every week.  I think many of us have a bit more optimism this year so folks might be more tolerable.  At least until early fall anyways.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Jesse said:

"We can't continue to keep giving draft capital away for players."

Thank you Dan Morgan. We've traded away

• 2021 sixth-round pick
  • 2022 second-round and fourth rock pick
  • 2023 first round swap, second, and third-round pick
  • 2024 first overall pick
  • 2025 second round pick
  • DJ Moore

fug Matt Rhule and Scott Fitterer for hamstringing this franchise time and time again. 

seemed like a good idea at the time.

Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Tbe said:

“And again, we can't fix everything overnight because there is a lot of holes, and I think that we all have to understand that. The fans have to understand that, and people in the building have to understand that, that it isn't going to happen overnight, but it is going to eventually happen.”

i can appreciate all of that and that they aren't making panic decisions. they want to win this year, but they aren't willing to sacrifice long term plans to make that happen. cost of some players that could help us win this year could affect us being able to acquire some long term answers. 

• Pie 3

29 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i forgot it was banned. 

Blech. It will be the same fluff BS as every year. Let the team can show it on the field.

36 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i forgot it was banned. 

Yes please do...the "fluff" is just a small percentage of what it posts; it also often breaks news and posts articles with good factual info that nobody else here would have linked otherwise.  I don't see why we can't just apply the same rule we use broadly of "if you aren't interested, don't click it".  People can ignore topics posted by the bot instead of swarming to the thread to post about how much those posts bother them.

• Pie 4

I’m liking it.  A proper long term rebuild.  No panicky, impatient roster moves to ‘win now’.  In the NFL, to build a perennially competitive team, there is no instant pudding.

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 6