• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Morgan kicking arse and taking names

Jmac

11 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Hey man, if pretending the team is something they are not is what you need to get you out there and supporting then do that.

But don’t act like folks who are being realistic are somehow less of a fan than you are. That’s childish.

Wolfcop is the kinda guy that gets outta the shower to take a piss.... Lets see how it all plays out...looks great on paper...and we all seen that before.

• The D 1

2 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Wolfcop is the kinda guy that gets outta the shower to take a piss.... Lets see how it all plays out...looks great on paper...and we all seen that before.

Hahah. That made me laugh.

for me, we’ve been winning the off season since tepper took over, but we’re on our fifth head coach in roughly two years if you count the interims.

I think if fans want to wait and see what we actually do is justified.

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, CRA said:

Has he proven he is a QB whisperer? 

Carolina is just where QBs have sucked.  Baker instantly went back to being Baker at LA and then Tampa.  

He went Wilson, to Geno, to Baker.   And Baker looked ok at best at the rams, he just won that first game in the end and everyone blew up then.

4 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

He went Wilson, to Geno, to Baker.   And Baker looked ok at best at the rams, he just won that first game in the end and everyone blew up then.

There definitely appears to be at least a trend that is following Canales. Maybe it’s a coincidence? Maybe not? Also Russ had his best seasons under DC and Geno dropped slightly when he left Seattle. Let’s hope he knows what he is doing. 

• Pie 1

Morgan seems to be making logical moves....not getting us in trouble....With Fitt we saw desperation and choke moves...all over the board.....nobody is rushing to hire his tired azz...

Edited by Johnstonny
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Wilson was already a pro bowl, all pro, super bowl champ and then Canales arrived.  

Baker literally was Baker everywhere but Carolina.   And we proved in that window, we could even make Sam Darnold look worse than NY Sam. 

I mean, I'll concede Geno. That's a legit example of a QB being different.  But that also Geno stepping into a team that was winning 10+ every season for a decade. 

I mean, I'm just at the show me stage.  I'm not buying into hype any longer.  Past 4 years have all been the same thing.  Just doesn't feel any different for me yet. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I honestly don’t think that I ever believed in Fitterer

I have to say that I agree with you. His first year I took a wait and see approach to his moves. After that first season I was very skeptical of him and when he turned down the Rams offer for Burns that's when I knew we were screwed. The trade up in the draft finished it off. I began to hate the guy and that was it for me.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I have to say that I agree with you. His first year I took a wait and see approach to his moves. After that first season I was very skeptical of him and when he turned down the Rams offer for Burns that's when I knew we were screwed. The trade up in the draft finished it off. I began to hate the guy and that was it for me.

I know how you feel. I can't help but be upset or PISSED. We didn't used to look like this 

• Beer 1