• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Corbett is still a good experienced player that we be between 2 of the best guards in the league and good receivers on the outside. I don't want to hear this crap he needs to perform 

He also graded out very well when he played C for the Rams.... his health thought questionable.... that said he should chill there is a fair chance Frazier is there at 3-1

Just now, PantherChris said:

The idiots are out in full force 

In all fairness. We always fug up.  I just don’t have faith in this team with Tepper as the owner. When what the last time we had a good draft??  It’s been a looooong time.  Ya boy just doest believe until I see it. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

I'm a big Bryce supporter and don't think he had a fair shot that anyone could have succeeded in last year, but no I think he is setup well this year. Corbett is a center, he just had more value as a guard for other teams. No excuses this year

Corbett was a tackle in college and has only ever been a guard in the NFL outside of some camp snaps at center. He's not a center.

5 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I just don't get this team. I honestly believe fans are better at picking than the team. Banging the drum for Frazier, we pass. And you just know center is going to be a problem this year and the team will make excuses. 

Same with banging the drum for Creed Humphry a few years ago, and Trey Smith in the 6th round and we took a freaking longsnapper

And the worst part is there are still fans that validate this type of sh*t and act like these are good moves, knowing damn well what they've seen for the past 5 years.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

the rage people have that we didn’t set a pick on fire by taking a center is hilarious

draft guys who can change the way teams have to play you, draft guys who can intimidate defenses

nobody cares who you have lined up at center 

Choose between Ryan Kalil vs Matt Paradis. 

Paradis right. Because center makes no difference. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, scratched said:

And some of the idiots on this board think we screwed up? Some people will never get it 

Has this team been to the playoffs since Tepper? Please enlighten us on what we are missing. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Corbett is still a good experienced player that we be between 2 of the best guards in the league and good receivers on the outside. I don't want to hear this crap he needs to perform 

That doesn't mean Corbett can handle the center position's protection calling duties or even snap the ball cleanly.