• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

1 minute ago, Growl said:

RB isn’t the least valued position. Center is. That’s what makes the point so hilarious. The further point is that you don’t need to draft centers high to “protect Bryce young,” I actually spoke to that point in my last post to you.

your concern is BUILDING THOSE HOG MOLLIES with big time investments that you can be proud of, but it’s a waste of money, a waste of draft capital, a wasted opportunity to get players who can add to your win total. ELITE ALL PRO CENTERS aren’t adding to your win total versus the good center you bought in free agency at a much more reasonable price than what you would’ve paid at every other position 

RBs are valuable as drafted prospects in this spot BECAUSE they generally don’t get second contracts while still adding a player who can change the make up of your football team  

Could have got him without moving up.

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

I honestly feel we will slow play him like Gibbs this year. 900 rushing 200 receiving and being a above average blocker is a win imo

I think he gets 500 or so receiving yards I expect Bryce to improve but lol he still loves check downs.

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

Nope 

Uh yes? If you are saying we are down 2 picks because you don’t think we should count 32 we got back from the Bills then there’s no point in us arguing, we won’t agree. 

Just now, Buckeye Homer said:

Was RB really the greatest need or was Carolina just drafting the BPA?  I thought Carolina might grab a tight-end or center with their second pick.  

I didn't really like the tight ends in the second. No one stood out to me.

5 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

No offense, but this team has tried to replace Kalil for years with no success.  Second the most interchangeable position in the NFL, which bargains can be found everywhere is the running back.  

your perspective is that the panthers haven’t been able to replace Ryan kalil because they haven’t added a long term player

but it’s not important to have a long term player at center 

the capability of the center has fluctuated depending on whom they have chosen to line up, his relative health, the scheme fit. But at no point have they needed tenure there. They need to make the right decision in free agency. Do that correctly and it is it no value if there’s a new face there every season.