• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

5 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Wow, his career could be over. Reports say one knee no longer has an ACL (????) not even sure what that means but obviously a huge issue 

Heard his leg fell off during one interview. Not good.

• Beer 1

Just now, scratched said:

Tampa, Wilson, Gray, Sanders, and Franklin all still on the board…. I guess all the GMs are idiots? LOL.. 

TJ Tampa I can’t get.  He lacks speed and was taken off boards apparently 

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Thanks for the info.  I watched a few of his games where he ran by everyone with speed and looked like DeShaun Jackson.  I could have seen his best games 

I think Oregon helped hide his weaknesses in their offense. I also think they made Nix look better than he is. 

• Pie 1

Just now, MrBubba said:

I believe according to reports Wilson played last two years like this.  

They say he hasn't missed a game either. I guess taking him early is just too much of a gamble for most teams. I'm sure some team will take a chance on him at some point. Maybe the Panthers on day 3.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Jimmy Hitchcock CB from Concord NC played his entire career and won a SuperBowl as a starter played from high school on with both knees having no ACL.  Not sure how

Yep. His walk looked crazy, but running looked normal. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

Dude, I could not care less about draft value from some message board poster. I also don’t worry myself with bitching and moaning about a draft pick on the night it happens. 

What I do know is that all the other teams have passed on players the Huddle has been clamoring for. If this “top local talent” was so good and worth the medical risk in taking, they’d be off the board. 

Steelers win again

• Beer 1