• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it’s earlt but Dan THE MAN Morgan is IMPRESSING me

5 minutes ago, BEASTfromdaEAST said:

I knew I was going to love this draft when they cut to our draft room after XL pick and Dan Morgan walked immediately to Canales and not Tepper while he was standing there with his D in his hand 

omg i Need that video

You’ve gotta be the biggest flip flopper I’ve ever seen. You were renouncing your fandom and calling him Dave and Nicole’s yes man within minutes after he got hired. 

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

7 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

You’ve gotta be the biggest flip flopper I’ve ever seen. You were renouncing your fandom and calling him Dave and Nicole’s yes man within minutes after he got hired. 

I feel worse than before.  This is a draft from the era that Morgan was a player on the team.

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I feel worse than before.  This is a draft from the era that Morgan was a player on the team.

We will see. Just can’t understand people who jump from one extreme side of the coin to the other without rhyme or reason every other month 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

We will see. Just can’t understand people who jump from one extreme side of the coin to the other without rhyme or reason every other month 

I was ok with the hire at the time.  My main concerns were his time here before his promotion and if he was part of all the decisions and the fact we kept all the same scouting department.   As far as my personal opinion and the draft so far I definitely dont feel good right now.  This isnt a modern nfl draft.