• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Trevin Wallace LB - Pick 72, Round 3

4 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

completely irrelevant. morgan and canales weren’t making those picks

And Tepper somehow magically figured it out with this round of hires, eh? We all certainly hope so.

Edited by KSpan

1 minute ago, panther252 said:

The Ravens always value off ball linebackers early, seemingly they take one in the top 2 or so rounds every year. They are always regarded as one of the best drafting teams. I wouldn't worry too much. 

We are not the Ravens 

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

picks being bizarre or unexpected sound a lot like Morgan and team did a whole lot more homework on these prospects than you did.

Nah. I did 20 or so mock draft simulators and watched a ton of film  (i.e. YouTube highlight reels). All these guys were reaches.  

Seriously though, the rankings we see from the media is just speculation. Gotta see how this plays out.  

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Panthering said:

We are not the Ravens 

Did I say we were? 

You were just stressing over the positional impact not being worth it. Where one of the best teams in the league values that position highly. I'm just trying to make you feel better about the draft. 

Edited by panther252
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The Huddle: "Who? I hate this team! I'm mad now, I'm so mad ima lop off my penis and feed it to my dog"

Now Juan, I have noticed quite a few sexually agressive undertones in the last year. Is there anything you want to share with us?

• Pie 1