• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets footage on the trade back from 65

Posted (edited)

Cool video. Would watch one for each of our trades heh. With that said, I kinda wish we hadn’t made that trade. I forget who it was but someone went between 65 and 72 I had wanted. Frazier or Colson, someone like that. 

Edit: it was Colson, went 69

Edited by JawnyBlaze

28 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I enjoy taking a peek behind the curtain, its nice to see us not looking a mess for once

I think it was the Vikings when we drafted Jordan Gross that didn't get the card to the stage (they did it differently then) before the clock expired and the Panthers rushed their card to the commissioner ahead of them.  I think the Panthers had the 9th overall pick, and they drafted Gross 8th overall.  I think that happened to the Vikings again the following year--now, it could have been strategic (knowing they would get their player at a lower salary), but it was odd.

• Pie 4

10 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think it was the Vikings when we drafted Jordan Gross that didn't get the card to the stage (they did it differently then) before the clock expired and the Panthers rushed their card to the commissioner ahead of them.  I think the Panthers had the 9th overall pick, and they drafted Gross 8th overall.  I think that happened to the Vikings again the following year--now, it could have been strategic (knowing they would get their player at a lower salary), but it was odd.

From what I remember it was strategic to lower cap costs since that was pre rookie salary cap. 

• Pie 1