• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rangers rd 2 game 3. 7pm

Just now, hepcat said:

This is the first game I’ve ever thought they might need to part with Brindamour to take the next step. This is unacceptable

Lose this series and they either should move on or 1 more year. I wouldnt want to give him a multi year deal.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Just do like the NBA, have the least valuable player commit a penalty every time to nullify it, we are better than them 4v4 also 

One rule change I’d fuging love would be if you could basically “bank” PPs just to negate opposing PPs. So you get the first PP of the game you could decide to use it or decide to bank it to cancel out a potential future PK. Risky as you could not commit a penalty and just lose the PP opportunity. But would get more 5v5 play which is so much better for the game IMO — and not just because right now we’re good 5v5, I just find power plays so incredibly boring and have for years. Even if we’re getting them and scoring on them.

of course, it’ll never happen though

Edited by t96

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I fugging hate Kenny Albert calling canes games. That went off Pyotr’s stick like you were fauning about it going shisterkins stick.  

exactly, he said it went off the post but pyotr blocked it and then it went off the post, fuggin Rags fan there

Edited by DavidEng