• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMORS: Panthers schedule leak

16 hours ago, t96 said:

Would’ve considered going to Germany if it was the Chiefs as rumored a year ago. Giants I don’t think so

I was all-in on the Chiefs rumor, but chances are that the Panthers said "let's keep Chiefs in Charlotte" due to potential of high ticket sales since KC hasn't been in Carolina for a while.

adding to the rumor mill:

there's a possibility that Netflix will pick up one (or two) CHRISTMAS DAY games for broadcast this season.

I don't think it'd happen this year -- too many moving parts related to pulling games away from CBS/FOX to make it happen, but it's something to keep an eye on.

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, t96 said:

Would’ve considered going to Germany if it was the Chiefs as rumored a year ago. Giants I don’t think so

Fans of this team have earned,  through misery endured, the right to see a decent team play in that stadium 

35 minutes ago, BrewerHouseBeer said:

I really want to go to that Germany game. We already have a Bavaria trip planned for December though. No way my wife let's me move our trip for this. Hahaha 

where are you going ? Been to berlin and munich before but looking to schedule another trip to germany with my wife in the future

3 hours ago, SOJA said:

very glad we get chicago early while they are still working out their kinks because by seasons end that team might be dangerous 

Or they might suck just as bad as they have the last few years.  QB's picked at the top of the draft don't always live up to their billing.  

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, PanthersATL said:

adding to the rumor mill:

there's a possibility that Netflix will pick up one (or two) CHRISTMAS DAY games for broadcast this season.

I don't think it'd happen this year -- too many moving parts related to pulling games away from CBS/FOX to make it happen, but it's something to keep an eye on.

I think I'm the only person in the US that doesn't have Netflix 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, SOJA said:

where are you going ? Been to berlin and munich before but looking to schedule another trip to germany with my wife in the future

We went to Cologne, Rothenburg, and Munich this past July. This time we are going to Frankfurt, Rothenburg again, and Freiburg. Maybe a day trip to Munich if there is time. 

• Pie 2