• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mingo stat. Lost yards on uncatchable balls

18 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Bryce made a Alabama offensive line look bad with all the sacks he took the year before last. When does that ever happen with Alabama? 

Nobody talks about this

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2024/01/alabama-sets-school-record-for-sacks-allowed-in-a-season.html

Looks like last year they broke a school record for sacks allowed.  That's without Bryce playing....  The previous high was in 96?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2024/01/alabama-sets-school-record-for-sacks-allowed-in-a-season.html

Looks like last year they broke a school record for sacks allowed.  That's without Bryce playing....  The previous high was in 96?

I couldnt read it but fair enough. You also have to consider bama might not be the same team going forward with saban not around and players getting paid so it may continue.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I couldnt read it but fair enough. You also have to consider bama might not be the same team going forward with saban not around and players getting paid so it may continue.

Yeah while many are undecided or already writing him off in the NFL, he was a very good college QB. My Auburn fan hood hurts saying that BTW. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah while many are undecided or already writing him off in the NFL, he was a very good college QB. My Auburn fan hood hurts saying that BTW. 

I have never denied he was great in college, the reality is my team i support is in the pros not college, and i just never saw his game translating well to the pros when I watched him.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

I have never denied he was great in college, the reality is my team i support is in the pros not college, and i just never saw his game translating well to the pros when I watched him.

That's fair and it might not.  Time will tell.  It didn't look good last season, but a lot of poo went wrong.  I'm just curious to see how it goes this one.  

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'll explain it to you like somebody who still gives a poo about whether people wear a mask alone in their car.

Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates' transgender chemtrails were distributed by George Soros via cans of Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney's face on it to Hunter Biden's laptop.  This was then telepathically transmitted to Seth Rich who used his ivermectin and HCQ powered brain waves to make Bryce Young throw inaccurate passes.

I am more concerned that I understood this rant. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'll explain it to you like somebody who still gives a poo about whether people wear a mask alone in their car.

Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates' transgender chemtrails were distributed by George Soros via cans of Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney's face on it to Hunter Biden's laptop.  This was then telepathically transmitted to Seth Rich who used his ivermectin and HCQ powered brain waves to make Bryce Young throw inaccurate passes.

I'll take "things that are true" for 300 Alex. 

Alex Trebek Yes GIF by Jeopardy!

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Bama also had really weak QB play last year.  UnBama like.  It's like throwing gas on a fire.  Bad QBs make OLs way worse. 

• Beer 1