• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl.com win projections based on schedule. Vegas odds lol

Wins

Carolina Panthers

Win Total: under 5.5 (-165)

Make Playoffs: +800

Win Division: +1300

Win Conference: +12500

Win Super Bowl: +25000

Panthers' complete 2024 NFL schedule

The Panthers clearly -- and rightfully -- set out to help Bryce Young this offseason. In free agency, they shelled out more than $150 million on a pair of guards, Robert Hunt and Damien Lewis. Makes plenty of sense, considering last year's No. 1 overall pick took the second-most sacks (62) of any quarterback in 2023 and generally struggled to produce offense. Carolina also traded for a veteran receiver who can separate (Diontae Johnson) and then drafted explosive playmakers at wideout (Xavier Legette), running back (Jonathan Brooks) and tight end (Ja'Tavion Sanders). The hardest four-game stretch for the Panthers takes place in Weeks 12 through 15: vs. Kansas City, vs. Tampa Bay, at Philadelphia, vs. Dallas. The good news is that comes directly after their bye in Week 11.

• Pie 3

5.5? I mean, you take the under there.  I don’t see how the over/under gets set that high.

Right now they probably are dogs in all games but maybe 2.  Maybe.   

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Ask me after preseason. 

I'm still traumatized by how confident the organization and much of the fanbase was last year after we looked like the hottest of trash in the preseason. I was roundly mocked on here for expressing concern and condescendingly lectured about how real fans understand that preseason doesn't matter and we're gonna start kicking ass when we're actually game planning. I was like... okay, we'll see. Well, we saw.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Under all day. AFC West and NFC East??? Ouch.

I saw that too. If they are going to steal some wins it will have to be early. The back half looks brutal to me.

• Beer 3

19 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I saw that too. If they are going to steal some wins it will have to be early. The back half looks brutal to me.

I like the middle right before the bye.  Early looks rough to me for a team working in a new offense.  

• Beer 1

50 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Ask me after preseason. 

this!  i knew we were in trouble last preseason when i saw that offensive line.   most on here called me a crybaby 

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm still traumatized by how confident the organization and much of the fanbase was last year after we looked like the hottest of trash in the preseason. I was roundly mocked on here for expressing concern and condescendingly lectured about how real fans understand that preseason doesn't matter and we're gonna start kicking ass when we're actually game planning. I was like... okay, we'll see. Well, we saw.

Honestly, the usual suspects were in another atmosphere with there you don’t know football, preseason doesn’t matter at all BS. Those of us realists, mainly the ones who couldn’t believe we kept Fitterer around, could see how awful we looked and that it wasn’t because we didn’t want to show Atlanta and NO our real awesome offense.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

5.5? I mean, you take the under there.  I don’t see how the over/under gets set that high.

Right now they probably are dogs in all games but maybe 2.  Maybe.   

You gotta remember that the odds are much tighter. Almost everyone is in the 7-10 range of wins and only the top, top teams will be above 10. Too many unknowns/regressions to the mean. We were horrific last year but even then we still win 2 games. The next worst was 4 wins.