• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera: Panthers looking at more than QBs

mav1234

Is smokescreen no longer an acceptable response?

"Smokescreen" implies that a decision is already made. I don't believe it is, not this early.

And I wouldn't thoroughly discount what he says here. Rivera isn't John Fox.

If he were just throwing QB names out for the heck of it, why not mention Jake Locker?

Whether we like it or not, I think they're genuinely looking at Mallett.

"Smokescreen" implies that a decision is already made. I don't believe it is, not this early.

And I wouldn't thoroughly discount what he says here. Rivera isn't John Fox.

If he were just throwing QB names out for the heck of it, why not mention Jake Locker?

Whether we like it or not, I think they're genuinely looking at Mallett.

I also feel the same way...And if you think about it he will fit that Charger offense that Rivera and Chud will put together also. With Mallett and that Offense can you say points and Big plays. I think the answer they are looking for is witch QB will fit the team better. Will it be Cam because he got a big arm and can make plays with his feet. Will it be gabbert because he has good accuracy or Mallett because he has an Big arm but pretty accurate.

If they can trade back and pick up the QB they will be find. But if we can pick up a DT like Dareus if we trade down and stay in the top 5. Im willing to trade back in the first to try get a QB witch ever one that falls at least in the teens.

Archived