• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL power rankings (yeah i know its way early)

Spaceballs83

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000229425/article/power-rankings-injuries-keep-broncos-seahawks-below-49ers

Rank 22.

When it comes to training camp, most coaches feel competition is the key to everything. Yet that axiom doesn't seem to apply to the Carolina Panthers' receiving corps. Oh, sure, Domenik Hixon, Ted Ginn Jr., Armanti Edwards and some other receivers whose jerseys you'll never buy are competing at WR3. But what about the deuce? Brandon LaFell has done very little thus far at the pro level, yet he sits atop the depth chart opposite Steve Smith. The latter has enjoyed a fantastic career, but he's 34. Hey, if the Panthers can ride this group to a wild-card berth, more power to 'em.

Does this guy know wtf he is talking about concerning our team?

thats not the message of power rankings

This ain't my first rodeo. I know that's not the general message. However it seems like the more I see these totally ridiculous rankings the more its an inditement of our beloved franchise. There is zero journalistic merit to this so called write up its like they aren't even trying.

Archived