• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's official: Panthers win the Armanti trade

Gabeking

no question, having kyle rudolph right now to pair with greg olsen would be outstanding and it's utterly nut-wrankling to be stuck with a perennial training camp pro-bowler every year... that said, it'd be even worse if the patriots had drafted well with it it.

all discussions like this do is make me incredibly glad hurney is gone so we don't have to look forward to these sorts of mismanagements anymore

If we draft Randolph doubt we trade for Olsen. The good ole what if game.

We tried signing a second round corner bust released by the Pats once before. It didn't really help.

He wasn't that bad and it didn't hurt much at all. He's doing pretty well for the colts tho. As bad as our secondary is we can't be to picky. a change might be just what he needs. The reason he failed was due to injuries not his play.

I wanna know why nobody has made of a big deal out of our #3 receiver and training camp MVP Armanti Edwards being back at practice this week. Anyone notice that our Offense looked it's best with Armanti on the field in preseason game 1....coincidence? I think not.

That Armanti really opened up the offense for us.....just oozing play making skillz

Archived