• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does FUA make the 53?

SCP

Does Fua make the 53?  Probably.  For some reason we seem to like him and think he's got something to give. 

Should Fua make the 53?  No.  I'm willing to go a long way for the "coaches see more than we do" argument but when we can tell in a few plays whether Fua is in without seeing him he's bad and he should go.  This defense is worse with him playing, that isn't debatable.  Since we seem to believe we should play him if we have him I don't want him here.  That dude will cost us, has before.

Its so sad. I mean in the game last night I was watching him close to see if he was showing anything. And he had a tremendous burst off the line. I was like, "Whoa!".......and then......nothing. How do you get that big a jump on a lineman and get stopped in your tracks. Happened more than once. If that was Star, Jones wouldve been on the ground. But yes he will make it, unless Getts steps in and says, "No,I like this guy who just got cut."

Archived