• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

That loss is on Riveria and Shula. Anybody that blames Gano, I will vehemntly disagree with you. Don't make him the scapegoat for Riveria and Shula's poor play calling and management. When you have the offensive momentum, you don't shut that down when there is plenty of time to score a TD, or at least get more yardage for a much easier FG!

The kicker missed a potential game winning field goal, so you can disagree with me all you want, but he lost the game at that point.

fug all you haters. we made them use all their time outs and put ourselves in position to win. go put a bag on your head if you can't see that.

Hurts worse for me when we're in it but lose at the last second.

Objectively speaking though, we played an overall good game.

That loss is on Riveria and Shula. Anybody that blames Gano, I will vehemntly disagree with you. Don't make him the scapegoat for Riveria and Shula's poor play calling and management. When you have the offensive momentum, you don't shut that down when there is plenty of time to score a TD, or at least get more yardage for a much easier FG!

That loss was on Cam's god awful play for over three quarters.

Defense have the offense chance after chance and they did nothing for 3/4 of the game. Typical inconsistency from Cam and the offense.

But if course you idiots will blame everyone else. Shitty for 75% of the game and good for 25% of the game is NOT makings if a top QB.

And the OL flat out did their job.

The kicker missed a potential game winning field goal, so you can disagree with me all you want, but he lost the game at that point.

Are you kidding? The kicker was put in a situation he shouldn't have been in. It shouldn't have even come down to a FG at home against a sorry team. Yes, Gano screwed up. It wouldn't have mattered, as our coaching staff made sure Atlanta had 1:30 to go 35-40 yards to win. Our problem is coaching, not Gano.

Ye but when we had 1st down instead of playing to move the chain we run 3 dumb ass run plays ......If we get the 1st down then and we eat the clock out and end with either a TD or FG with 5 secs left

Archived