• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rivera - eagles game an eye opener

Seriously, its like Rivera goes out of his way to make the fan base think he's completely inept.  I used to think he was learning and making progress but between his game management and his lack of understanding of this roster I now realize he just doesn't "get it".  Did someone plant him as a mole ?  How many times will he continue to make the same mistakes.  Everyone but Rivera seems to understand the outcome.

""I’ve been in the league a long time," Avant said. "I know two things. You never want to give a team a chance to win a game, with how much time was left on the clock. And asking a kicker to make a 50-yard field goal with the game on the line is rough sledding."

Wow! He is right tho. Thanks for posting

The fans have been aware of how this team's speed deficiency really hurt our ability to open up the passing game and play to Cam's strengths since training camp, yet this hidden ancient knowledge just now manifested itself unto the Riverboat.

Seriously.  

To toot my own horn--

It was clear as day.  

Joe Person ‏@josephperson · 42s42 seconds ago

Rivera says Eagles game was kind of an eye-opener; receivers were getting no separation vs. man coverage.

Rather than a shot at the WR's, I think it's a shot at DG.  

Boy is this going to get ugly at the end.

Archived