• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, Greg's Twitter is really him.

Ruff

LOL! What the fug are his manager and lawyers telling him? Or is he just not listening to them? What a fool.

Why would his lawyer care if he had a Twitter?

Greg Hardy isn't the brightest bulb but I'm really confused as to what the issue is here.  I didn't know there was a rule that someone charged with a misdemeanor and is undergoing the appeal process is supposed to drop their social life.  It isn't as if Hardy has said anything dumb (to my knowledge).  He is just interacting with his fans.

Seriously... what is the problem?

I don't get it. He's on Twitter again? Who cares.

Kind of ironic those talking poo about him now just a year ago couldn't wait to crawl up his ass and give him endless pie.

He can get on twitter.

Only real significance is that it continues to drive home the point what a foolish decision Dave Gettlemen made.  You don't rent luxury players for 13 M bucks on cap strapped teams depleting several units in the process for a type guy who makes consistent questionable choices.

did I miss something?

What exactly is the issue with him having a Twitter?

I don't see what the brouhaha is about either.

There is no brouhaha.  Some people are just looking for things to complain about to distance themselves and make the possibility of him leaving easier to accept.  Like when a girl breaks up with a guy and he then starts saying "well she wasn't that hot anyway."

He can get on twitter.

Only real significance is that it continues to drive home the point what a foolish decision Dave Gettlemen made. You don't rent luxury players for 13 M bucks on cap strapped teams depleting several units in the process for a type guy who makes consistent questionable choices.

Change the record, man. You used to be better than this.

Change the record, man. You used to be better than this.

better than what?

Saying that Hardy was a questionable move and not hindsight?  I said it before the tag, risky doing that with someone who has some screws loose.  He is just reinforcing that. 

If we were friends, and you were in a mess like Hardy.....and simply were bored and wanted to bring foolish attention to yourself?  I'd be your friend and say quit being an idiot.   Hardy needs better friends.

Archived