• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schein Picks Arizona Over Carolina

chknwing

It's not going to be easy agaisnt their defense no but, uh

I'll take our Offensive Weapons against a less-than-100% Fitz with Ryan fugin Lindley throwing him the ball.

I mean it's not like Shaun Hill threw for 240 yards against them just  a few weeks ago or anything like that.

AZ already has the disrespect card and underdog card in play for them

We are a 7 win playoff team.....and favored

Not from what I've heard. It's been props going to AZ for getting to the playoffs even with QB problems. They're either picking Cardinals outright or not picking either team while laughing off the 7-8-1 record. Totally discounting momentum and home field vs travel required.

I have no problem with Schein, he has just as much right to voice his opinion as anyone else. i disagree with him more than I agree because I use my head and he leads with his heart. He liked us years ago and we disappointed him and like a spurned lover he has gone out of his way to be negative since. It isn't rational and something we can all relate to just the same.

Remember this gem?  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167664/article/carolina-panthers-going-nowhere-with-ron-rivera-cam-newton 

The Panthers proceeded to go 12-4 and win the NFC South in 2013.

Edit: and here's another fantastic prediction by Adam Schein that was horribly, horribly wrong.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334983/article/nfc-south-emerges-as-nfls-most-entertaining-division-in-2014

8 wins would have won the division this year!  If these tell us anything, it's that Adam Schein doesn't know what the fug he's talking about, ever.

Yes, the NFC South is legit, and en route to being the place for entertainment in the 2014 season.

Think about it: In the middle of March, when madness rules the sports world, you can truly make an intelligent argument as to why each of the four teams should win the division and/or make the playoffs. Conversely, injuries or close losses could have any one of the squads dwelling in the cellar -- with eight wins!

panther fans that dont go into this game with a sense of humility are fools.

The same people who trash this coach, gm, and team are now tooting this carolina horn amd it makes me sick. Bunch of banwagon fu¢ks.

Im going into this game humble as can be and we better on our heels because this is a good cardinals team

Archived