• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy Case Dismissed

Jase

They should've never deactivated him in week 2. They should've stood up to the media which hunters and said that Greg would play until the North Carolina court process plays out. It was a misdemeanor charge. Yes, there were other factors in play. I just thought our front office looked extremely cowherd. 

I wonder what the players think about management/ownership now.

ColinCowherdPic.jpg?red=ny

I see no resemblance.

I'm just indifferent at this point.  If he somehow ends back up here, well holy sh*t but we proved we can still be a dominant D without him and I just don't see that happening.    

Plus, we've still got a great foundation.  I can see DG stretching out CJ's contract with Ealy developing further along next season.  Add another draftee plus KK-Star, and our strong rotational speed guy in Addison, and we're in fine shape.  I'm really interested in seeing what type of value is placed on him now.  I'm thinking 7-10 mil/year. 

Why do a lot of people make out like Hardy was the victim in this whole thing... makes no damn sense.

there were no victims. Holder wanted $, she got it. she gone. Hardy got dismissed, what he wanted. he gone.

The NFL were caught with their pants down with this whole media backlash and failed miserably in their response.

No one should ever cave to political correctness because it is all a farce.

Archived