• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy Case Dismissed

Jase

Can any of y'all see how bad this organization just got played by Hardy?

Yep... an NFL franchise with an ownership group consisting of several successful billionaire business people and filled to the ceiling with lawyers, consultants and other business people got played by a 26-year old NFL football player. 

Right. 

Yep... an NFL franchise with an ownership group consisting of several successful billionaire business people and filled to the ceiling with lawyers, consultants and other business people got played by a 26-year old NFL football player.

Right.

Doesn't take a genius to handcuff an organization by its own rules. It wasn't a complicated plan a great proportion! Fairly simple

this is basically an admission of guilt on hardy's part btw

Not at all, or at least how I see it.  Then why not just settle, and or plead guilty at the first stage when he went in front of the judge.  It was a misdemeanor, he would have gotten his two game (which then the NFL changed to 6) suspension and moved on.  I guess maybe after all this time he realized he would lose?? but I don't see it.  You don't go this far into the process and start jury selection if you do not feel like you are innocent.  

Because we wasted 13 million dollars in cap space last season on a guy who shouldn't have been suspended.  That money could have been used on players that could have helped us go further in the playoffs than we did.  Fans have the right to be pissed the fug off, but ultimately it will not affect us going forward because he will not be a panther next season.

So you're saying that Gettleman exercised the franchise option on Hardy knowing he was going to be accused of domestic abuse?

Could you explain in detail how Gettleman knew such a thing?  Crystal ball?  Tarot cards?

Archived