• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Voth changed his opinion of Hardy's future?

Nick_81

This is very interesting... very.  Voth has proven to have very reliable information.

http://blackandbluereview.com/greg-hardy-wants-return-support-panthers-locker-room/

Greg Hardy may not have played his final game with the Carolina Panthers, after all. In the days since his domestic violence case was dismissed, this is what I’ve been hearing:

• Hardy has made it clear to the Panthers he wants to return. He has also started working on this list of what he’d need to do to make that happen. The first item is already checked off, and he’s apparently open to trying to fulfill the rest of the list.
  • Hardy is getting some help from the locker room. Many of his teammates want him back, and some are starting to lean on Jerry Richardson. That support is coming from more players than just cornerback Josh Norman, who’s made it clear he wants Hardy back. We’re talking team leaders, guys who have Richardson’s ear. The Panthers owner has been ready to cut bait with Hardy for months, but he’s also a man willing to listen. That doesn’t mean he’ll change his mind, but he will listen.

We will see.  Still not hopeful. 

But if JR will listen, can forgive him, and want him back, and Hardy is serious about playing for below market value...sign him.

JR, knows he doesn't have much time left for a Super Bowl...could be interesting to see what his decision is here. Risk it and sign Hardy, or keep "protecting" his team/it's image 

Maybeeeeee like a one year 4-5 million year deal.  With specific language about behavior and social media., 

There will be no long term deal. 

If he wants to get paid, and I would if was him.  He could easily sign elsewhere for big money, not as big as it could have been, but big nonetheless.  

If I am betting I would say Under 0.5 games for hardy in a panthers Uniform. 

Team leaders/guys who have Richardson's ear are guys like CJ/TD/Olsen/Kalil... especially CJ from what I understand.  Those guys are true leaders and class acts.  Also, Rivera is pushing for his return.  It would be hard for Richardson not to at least consider their opinions.  

Archived