• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn update

Jeremy Igo

Very good signing only because this is the only QB he's had success with his whole career. Him and Cam clicked. Glad to have him back. He makes all the receivers better when he's in the game.

If you block he can take it all the way on returns. He reminds me of Michael Bates, how he just made things better just because.

Very good signing only because this is the only QB he's had success with his whole career. Him and Cam clicked. Glad to have him back. He makes all the receivers better when he's in the game.

If you block he can take it all the way on returns. He reminds me of Michael Bates, how he just made things better just because.

I also would give Proehl tons of credit for his success here too. Ginn constantly talked about how the coaches here believed in him and gave him an opportunity that he wasn't given before. So, that's another plus in him coming here. I honestly believe that he could improve on his 2013 stats once he's back with Cam and Ricky.

Archived