• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alan Ball signs with Bears

jamos14

This one hurts more than the Boykin signing helps. 

Truuuutttthhhhhh!

Any other FA Cb out there??

Only one I see that can give us what Ball would have, is Tillman. Not a spring chicken, but 6'2" and only a couple of years removed from a Pro Bowl.  

Other than that, you're hitting in Cason territory.

No team is looking at T3bow as a starter. No teams are looking at Nicks as a starter including where he last played. He sucks and you can't compare him to Jennings at this point.

I never said a team was looking at him as a starter or that Nicks is being looked at as a starter. And I also never compared him to Jennings. Nice reading comprehension.

I never said a team was looking at him as a starter or that Nicks is being looked at as a starter. And I also never compared him to Jennings. Nice reading comprehension.

So why attempt to bring those two examples into the convo to justify his unemployment? Maybe if you can clearly explain why he is unemployed, it will help prevent further comprehension issues.

So why attempt to bring those two examples into the convo to justify his unemployment? Maybe if you can clearly explain why he is unemployed, it will help prevent further comprehension issues.

I'm not "justifying his unemployment," I was pointing out that Scot's "arguments" were not great arguments as to why Nicks is worse than Cotchery. If he had tried to explain why Cotch is better instead of saying "then why is Nicks unemployed" then I would've accepted that as his opinion. If you want me to use a better example I'll say this... Why was Remmers unemployed last year, while Chandler had a starting job? Why is Bersin employed while Crabtree isn't? I was just pointing out that his arguments weren't viable in my opinion.

There is pretty much nothing left at CB in free agency now. We pretty much need to draft a CB now. I think a trade up for a CB Gettleman sees as good value is likely. Similar to what he did to get Bene. Although I'd bet he does so in the 3rd or 4th this year.

There's the Jets former first rounder, Kyle Wilson (if you believe he's fixable).

Any other FA Cb out there??

According to rotoworld.com top unsigned FA Cornerbacks include:

Peanut Tillman

Patrick Robinson

Tarrell Brown

Kyle Wilson

Brandon Harris

Josh Wilson

EJ Biggers

Carlos Rodgers

Ike Taylor ( likely to retire)

And our favorite Antoine Cason

No hate here, he's closer to home.

But if no decent CB is added, this may become #1 on the needs. In a passing league and the only keepers are bene, josh and melvin. Need another starter on the outside, so bene can move to NB and make plays.

Archived