• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade up to 9th pick of second round - select Devin Funchess

Montsta

Funchess might prove even better than Benjamin

Granted he has not played an NFL down but I was beginning to think the same thing. If his hands are better than KB, I will not be surprised if Cam eventually looks for him on crucial downs.

So do we still have our original 2nd or no? Cause I am reading only a 3rd and 6th traded....

Panther's website mentions the 57th being involved. 

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-trade-up-draft-WR-Funchess-in-second-round/4ab812ad-e550-4342-9696-f3530edef122

Carolina sent its second-round pick (No. 57 overall), its third (No. 89) and sixth (No. 201) to the St. Louis Rams in exchange for the 41st overall pick. 

I wonder how anyone can argue that DG doesn't like Cam. He's recognised Cam's weakness in those high throws and is giving him help with big targets.

Of course he doesn't hate him. That's just stupid to say otherwise.

But I don't think he really cares about keeping him upright and giving him any real time to pass. It's becoming more and more obvious with his refusal to give him any OL help outside of signing journeymen and reclamation projects.

Archived