• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL says Pats guilty, and Brady knew

1. I don't think Bellicheat or Kraft knew anything about it. Nevertheless, the organization and its leaders are overall RESPONSIBLE. The Patriots need to lose draft picks for violations of the rules and integrity of the game.

2. Tom Brady is LIKELY being dishonest about this whole thing. Brady needs to be suspended anywhere from half to a full season for violations of the rules and integrity of the game AND for lying to the league.

3. The Patriots equipment manager and the Officials locker room manager should be fired.

4. In the end, I think all QBs do it... some use more pressure, some less, but they ALL like the pressure to be manipulated to their preference. Even Andrew "The Football Deity" Luck. The Colts are a team of whiny bitches. And you were NEVER gonna win that game, Colts fans. The Patriots were better than you. Get the hell over it.

I kinda agree with you.

2016 1st round pick.

1,000,000 from the Pats for cheating once again.

16 games for Brady.

At first I would have let the whole thing go, but this franchise has been at this crap for a while now, time for some serious pain, at least enough for Kraft to rethink his demigod.

patriots cheat and get away with it. it's what they do and it's the only way that they can get their lombardis.

what's amazing to me is the number of people in here siding with the patriots and either minimalizing what they did or defending them against the big bad nfl.

they robbed us of a superbowl win by cheating and they cheated to get themselves back to another one. they've probably been doing this kind of thing for a long time just like they were doing the videotaping. i would be shocked if there weren't other ways they had been cheating.

it's a culture thing there. win and do it in any way you can, whether it's within the rules or ethical or not. the thing that gets me is the number of people who will likely see that as an admirable trait.

LOL at all the Pats rage in here. 

I hate them too, but can we be realistic? They aren't going to get any lifetime bans or even suspensions.

They will lose a mid to late round draft pick and that will be the end of it.

i'm pissed because they always do it and they always get away with it with just a slap on the wrist.

had this been another team, there would be someone banned for a year at least.

and every time they do this, it's like reaggravating an old injury. just when you think you've gotten over it they do it again and remind you that the lombardi could have been ours.

Busted again and what most if not all the current teams/QBs do. All the former QBs interviewed said they wanted/had doctored balls. Before long someone will state jake licking his fingers was cheating.

i'm pissed because they always do it and they always get away with it with just a slap on the wrist.

had this been another team, there would be someone banned for a year at least.

and every time they do this, it's like reaggravating an old injury. just when you think you've gotten over it they do it again and remind you that the lombardi could have been ours.

You have a right to be pissed. I'm pissed as well. I loathe that " win at any cost" mentality. They have no morals, no pride, its only about winning. My lol comment was more towards people not looking at this objectively and thinking people on the pat's staff will receive some serious ass pounding of a consequence. It won't happen. I wish it would, but it wont.

Kroger has a really good take on this today.

He mentions that in a vacuum it's a non story but the Patriots just keep having these little scandals.

It's not much on its own but it's like collecting change, eventually it adds up.

Archived