• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two receivers really stepped up today.

Jeremy Igo

I know Corey can catch and proved it under live fire. Have to see Hill actually do it in a real game and not just OTA's.  Time will tell if he proves to be a WR or just a guy with wheels. Now or never.

WR Corey Brown (no longer going by Philly) was outstanding. Said he's put on weight and is faster. It showed. Made several plays deep.

I'm not one to stir up the hype machine, but Stephen Hill looked really good today. DBs were stretched thin with 2 starters out

Other quick notes: Just one day, but it was really good for Stephen Hill; ROUGH day for secondary; Cam fine day throwing & on designed run.

and of course...

I have two players of the day today, Corey Brown and Stephen Hill. Both looked solid.

Let's not forgot that Hill played for the Jets.  They were dead last in passing last year.  I'd like to think this has more to do with their dysfunctional offense, then it does the caliber of players they had to work with.  Hill has had a decent amount of time on the PS to learn the system and our players.  I see no reason that he can't return to the form he promised coming out of GT.

Archived