• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Agrees to 5 year contract extension worth 103 million.

There are reasons why I avoid Facebook.

Sigh... sadly I work with a lot of young people & its the easiest way to communicate with them. Also, they can't insist they missed it when they were posting vines or selfies before, during, & after I sent it out.

Good move by the panthers here.

Go ahead and set Cam's value at something the team is comfortable with and something that Cam sees value in.  Then put it all behind you as you get ready for Training Camp while two of your more formidable opponents this year (Seattle and Indy) have to sit through a couple more months of distracting negotiations and more than likely have to overshoot the number you just gave out.

The highest three players on GS roster are...wait for it...

Andre Iguadola (bench)

David Lee (bench)

Andrew Bogut (slow and one dimensional)

Do you honestly think there is a chance that Curry doesn't get a max extension when the time comes? I understand you guys have dreams of the kid playing in Charlotte because he's responded with "sure I've thought about it, how could I not?" when asked about playing in Charlotte by local Charlotte reporters while playing the Bobcats (now Hornets), but you guys put an awful lot of stock into that crap. 

I'm not gonna drift this awesome news thread with Steph Curry news. Go to the NBA forum if you'd like to talk more about that. 

Steph Curry is to the Hornets as General Lee is to the south. 

Its a southern thing. If you didn't pay attention in history class look him up

Archived