• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Agrees to 5 year contract extension worth 103 million.

Everyone should download the podcast from Bomani Jone's radio show last night. His show is called "The Right Time". He basically spent the segment breaking down the extension and brought up the point that no player is as polarizing as Cam, and there isn't really any good reason for why people hate him so much.

On another note, ESPN had a headline saying "More S€AM Newton with new deal?".

fug it all

​Wow

What they are saying: (An NFCS Group from facebook) LOL

"Cam is elite they say. Cam will be a franchise qb they say. Cam this Cam that. Cam is a big ass fugin joke who DOES NOT deserve a contract of a 100 mil. He's only good for about 60 mil!"

"Cam Newton wears that "S" on his chest thinking he's Superman ....but in his case the "S" stands for Scumbag, or Sucks."

"he is highly overrated that's for sure fugin scrum bum mcgrum"

"At least I can drive a truck without crashing it."

"Cam is garbage."

"Still don't have any playoff wins tho. (Cardinals don't count)"

"100 milli for a QB that hasnt won a playoff"

"He's not ready for that road yet"

"Can newton is gonna be the most over paid QB in history of the NFL"

"Lmao he ain't worth that at all"

"There paying a back up Q.B alot of money"

"Time to start cutting lol"

"That is SB winning QB money.... They are out of their minds Lmao !!!"

"now he can buy all the leggings and uggs he wants."

"As long as the Panthers have Cam they'll never get anywhere, hopefully he retires a pussy cat"

"100 mill!!!! Salary cap issues are abroad for the Kittens."

"Going into next year Carolina will have to give money away to meet the CBA rules. Cam was already scheduled to make 15 million this year as part of the rookie contract guarantee."

"I'm happy they locked him in. It guarantees they won't get to a superbowl in the next five years."

"Over paid his not worth the money..."

"Cammy Girl is now not only the most overrated but now can add overpaid to that title"

"Cammy Girl getting 100 mill and he ain't worth half of that. "

"he aint even worth a third of it"

"As a RB maybe. LOL"

"100mill with no playoff wins...Cardinals game was a gimme so that doesn't count"

Man oh man... entertainment... LOL

There are some little bitches out there,  that scour the net for any Cam article,  so they can flood the comment section with hate.

It all boils down to college poo that no one,  except for them,  gives a damn about anymore.

I hear the hold up is because Cam doesn't want to play here anymore because he has no offensive weapons and that Gettleman secretly hates Cam so he wants to sabotage him

Lmao! My day has been a rough one but this made me laugh, almost while talking to a client 

Archived