• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Practice Skirmish

Jeremy Igo

one advantage of drafting well is you have a lot of talent on your team, and therefore a lot of competition. this breeds chippy practices.

i hope this is a sign of things to come in training camp, especially with rivera being notoriously lackluster when it comes to developing attitude and intensity in the camp itself. it's a shame to see poo-pooing the fight, and i hope that's just coachspeak for the media.

one advantage of drafting well is you have a lot of talent on your team, and therefore a lot of competition. this breeds chippy practices.

i hope this is a sign of things to come in training camp, especially with rivera being notoriously lackluster when it comes to developing attitude and intensity in the camp itself. it's a shame to see poo-pooing the fight, and i hope that's just coachspeak for the media.

​John Fox used to really feed it when fights broke out. Often he would line up the participants across from each other the very next play instead of sitting them. lol

Regardless of it being a display of intensity and competition throwing punches in a football practice is generally very dumb.  

Racking up personal fouls in camp is better than in the playoffs tho.  Still cringe thinking of SF at home couple years ago.

To be fair, only about half of those actually deserved to be called.  At least that was my conclusion after watching Boldin get away with an actual headbutt.

Regardless of it being a display of intensity and competition throwing punches in a football practice is generally very dumb.  

Racking up personal fouls in camp is better than in the playoffs tho.  Still cringe thinking of SF at home couple years ago.

​That was the biggest bullshit hack ref job I've seen in my life. We gave 1 headbutt and got called resulting in the FG for them and Boldin easily did the same thing to our guys a dozen times uncalled. And then the fuging non call on the 12 men on the field resulting in the TD at the end of the half. I still haven't gotten over that poo. That team was good enough to go the distance.

​That was the biggest bullshit hack ref job I've seen in my life. We gave 1 headbutt and got called resulting in the FG for them and Boldin easily did the same thing to our guys a dozen times uncalled. And then the fuging non call on the 12 men on the field resulting in the TD at the end of the half. I still haven't gotten over that poo. That team was good enough to go the distance.

​Except we couldn't score.  You have to be able to score in the 20's in the playoffs.

Imagine if we went uptempo with KB & OLSEN at Tight - End with Fun2Watch at slot' the Linebackers on the other team would literally pass out!! Then have Corey out Wide with Hill or Ginn' wish we had Steve Smith and Corey tho miss u Smith" with this line up with a empty backfield Smith would break the receiving record one on one all year even at his age now!! Plus Corey on the opposite side one on one deep routes and comebacks would be unstoppable!! Hill&Bersin backing up the slot' also putting Fun2Watch on the outside switching things up almost every play we Will put up points every drive!!

Is our O Line getting....mean?! Say it ain't so. He seemed so nice in the movie! Norwell's mean steak might be contagious.

​Hey, I was the one who posted the "mean Michael Oher" picture, but I didn't mean it literally!  LOL

Archived