• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Igo

Love having Ginn back.  He's said he was chasing a check in Arizona, and seems happy to be back with Cam.  

Going back to 2013, he alligator armed a few too many passes.  IF he can cut some of that out, he's a difference maker on offense.  Not to mention special teams. Really excited to have him, KB, Olsen, Funch, and Philly. 

• Pie 1

Ted Ginn is one of the main reasons i am excited for this offense. Surely even shula cant fug up with all these weapons, right? RIGHT?!

no but seriously if he does, he gone. and that, my friends, will be a great thing for this franchise. so if our offense balls out, great. if they dont, there's no one to blame but shula. and his head will be the first to roll.

It seems odd to me that other teams haven't been able to figure out how to utilize Ginn's talent/skill set.  I hated it when he left after 2013, but was glad he didn't tear it up in the desert.  Hoping he can at least mirror his 2013 numbers for us this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up putting in a significant chunk of time at WR2. The guy just seems motivated and willing to do whatever it takes. He's been regarded as a bust relative to his draft selection for years, but I think he just needed to fit in. I think we would've resigned him if money hadn't have been so tight.