• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

Jeremy Igo

The word "breaking" is not a thread, dum dum. It is even worse than just posting a link and nothing else. 

Do better. 

Literally 30 seconds later I said per Jay Glazer on Twitter but okay. I forgive you for your bitch ass move.

On topic: Jared Allen hasn't done anything in years. He doesn't make us a Super Bowl contender, he hopefully has enough in the tank left until CJ can get come back healthy.

On topic: Jared Allen hasn't done anything in years. He doesn't make us a Super Bowl contender, he hopefully has enough in the tank left until CJ can get come back healthy.

My thought too, though he was in double-digits for sacks up until last year.  However, last year wasn't great. 

The Bears are absolute garbage, and Foxy is probably trying to overhaul the roster as we speak. I wouldn't look at this as a "well, the Bears got rid of him for some reason deal". Also, the Bears might be the actual worst team in the NFL, so, trying to highlight one player's ability, or lack thereof, is going to be impossible. 

Archived