• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Week NFC South Thread

Jeremy Igo

Rooting for the Redskins and Saints today.  I they both win, next Thursday will be like the Super Bowl in the Dome, with the Saints pulling out all the stops to win.  Would be awesome to sit at the end of week 6 at 5-0 with a two game lead over the Falcons.

Jeremy Follow me back On Twitter @Mear4Real , but on to what I came to Discuss , According To Sporting Charts The Carolina Panthers Rank 32nd In Yards After Catch (YAC) Now With That Being Said I Understand Why We Don't Get Called An Elite Team, we really don't have any good players at the skill positions mainly Wrs and rb , I'm Going To Name 10 or so Easy Gettable Players That Change That.

Kenny Cook Kansas City 6'4

Duron Carter Indy Colts 6'5" 

De'Andre Carter Oakland Raiders 5'10" From Watching Tape I Nicknamed Him Quickness

Di'Andre Campbell San Fran 49ers 6'2"

Laron Byrd Atlanta Falcons 6'4" 4.45 40 Time Also Showing Great Hands

Jeremy Butler Baltimore Ravens 6'3"

James Butler Green Bay 6'3"

Daniel Brown 6'5" Great Physical Receiver with good hands and Good Routes - Only Weakness Is He Is Slow 

Da'Ron Brown Kansas City Chiefs 6'0" Great Hands And He Has A Knack For Playmaker Ability 

Last But Not Least , My Favorite One That Keep Me Up All Night ,

Rasheed Bailey 6'1" Now When I Watched The Tapes And Even The Preseason Games With The Eagles He Reminds Me Of Odell Beckham Jr.  Kid Has A Knack For YAC , He Shouldn't Be Sitting Home But He Is .

Give These Guys A Look Huddle Who Do You Think Needs a Opportunity? All Are Wrs, I believe in Wegher And Cam Artis Payne 

This is like reading the reverse e.e. cummings.

All three NFC South rivals are playing at 1:00 today

Washington at Atlanta

Jacksonville at Tampa

New Orleans at Philly 

Obviously, we need that horrid Redskins team to pull out a miracle today. Not sure the other two games matter at all, but fun to make fun of them none the less. 

So, just for today I'm a Washingphilville Redeaguars fan??

Works for me! Down with the rest of the NFC South!!

Archived