• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where's your thread, SCP???

Chaos

It's Thursday night and there has been no patented SCP smack thread this week.  Maybe he has no beef against Indianapolis, I don't know, but regardless we need the thread.

SCP - whatever toilet you're sitting on right now, pull out the wet wipes, clean up, and get posting.  Thx in advance.

Typical artist. Gives the people amazing pieces for a while, then decides he's hoarded enough pie and says "screw it". Then retires to some fruity island where he labors away doing nothing but watching old movies from "the good ol' days" and reminiscing about that one toilet he sat on in Tuscon on a layover.

Coming from someone who lives in Indiana, fug those bitches and their boring ass corn fields

I took a bus from Missouri to Hickory, NC. We ended up going through Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee in the process and I gotta tell you, there were some outstanding views of the nothingness during the early stages of that trek.

Seriously, at one point, we stopped in Indiana at a McDonald's. Most sad, depressing looking people I've ever met. They just don't seem happy, and why should they be? They live in a state that a fictional TV show and Peyton Manning made semi-relevant. Outside of that, Indiana isn't even a flyover state. Planes just reroute to avoid the possibility of crashing there. Pilots would rather die in Missouri or Michigan. That's saying something.

Archived